Application is now open for unemployed graduates that want to apply for the RCL Foods HR Internship Programme. The application details and other information are in this post.
All unemployed Grade 12 and Matric candidates are invited to apply for the RCL Foods HR Internship. The Human Resources internship is available for candidates residing in Gauteng and KwaZulu-Natal.
The RCL Foods Training Programme is an opportunity for you to work with experts in the Human Resources field and you will have the opportunity to apply for the RCL Foods Job vacancy after.
If you are passionate about the HR industry, this is your best shot. We will provide you with detailed information below.
RCL Foods HR Internship Programme Details
- Company: RCL Foods
- Location: Durban, South Africa
The RCL Foods HR is looking for interns to provide human resources administrative support to the HR and Operations team. Below are the details you need to know about the internship;
- Provide all recruitment administration support for A band appointments
- Ensure all reference and criminal record checks are carried out fully and in a timely
- Manage the new joiner process from offer letter through to joining instructions and
- Provide HR support and advice to employees and line managers, explaining policies
- and procedures in a timely and effective manner
- Handle maternity, paternity, adoption and parental leave processes and queries
- Enter data into the HR system so that accurate records are maintained
- Provide data for and prepare management information reports
- Liaise with payroll and distribute the payslips
- Process medical aid/fund entries and withdrawals
- Process death and disability claim documents
- Capture disciplinary records into SAP
- Administer the recording of absence
- Administer the recording of vacation leave
- Maintain the personnel filing system and safeguard the files and documentation
- Manage the leave administration process
- Distribute policies and convey related communication
- Administer employee/study loan and bursary documentation
The RCL Foods HR Internship has some eligibility requirements that will be used in selecting successful candidates. The requirements are below;
- Matric (Completed)
- Currently studying a Tertiary Qualification in Human Resources/Industrial Psychology
- Work experience 0 – 1 year Experience
How to Apply
You can apply for the RCL Foods HR Internship using the below application form.
Applicants are to provide the following documents with the application form;
- Matric certificate
- Evidence to verify that you are admitted to a tertiary institution
Check the application form for other required documeents
The closing date for the RCL Foods HR Internship is 07 December 2021. It is advisable to submit all the required documents and the application form before the closing date.