The Cao Application 2022 is now available for students seeking admission. You will find all the details you need to know about the Cao application below.
The Central Applications Office helps students to process applications for undergraduate courses in Irish Higher Education Institutions (HEIs). Cao only helps a student with the admission process, they don’t grant admission to students, the HEIs is the one that makes the decision on the admission of undergraduate and instruct CAO to make an offer for successful applicants. The aim of CAO is to help applicants process applications in an efficient and effective manner.
The best way to apply for the Cao application process, applying online makes your application available immediately to the institution to which you applied and paid the application fee. This article will put you through how to apply successfully to Cao.
STEPS TO COMPLETE YOUR CAO APPLICATION 2022 ONLINE
Follow the instructions below to complete your Cao Application 2022 online successfully.
Note this before you start filling out the Cao Online application 2022:
- Applicants should note that they will need to pay an online application fee, and you may upload your supporting documents, eg. ID, school results and others.
- Your application will be available to the institution you applied to only after you have paid the application and administration fees and Cao has received it. You can choose not to pay the administration fee as at the time you are applying
- After this, your Acknowledgement Letter will be sent to you within 24hours.
- If you did not pay the administration fee during your application, you can choose to pay with EasyPay. Your application will be available that your choice of institution after the confirmation of your payment for the administration fee at the EasyPay outlet. Your acknowledge letter will be sent after 24 hours.
CAO Online Application 2022
Below are the detailed information you need regarding the Cao online application 2022:
- Visit the official website: www.cao.ac.za and click on “Apply”.
- Read the information on the website and click on “Continue with Application”.
- Input your ID number and click on “Submit”
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on “Continue with Application”.
- Enter all the details requested by the website and click on the “Next” button.
- Select “Continue with the online application”.
- A pop-up will surface which will contain all your CAO Numbers, Password, and EasyPay numbers.
After you have completed the Cao online application processes make sure you read the instructions carefully. Your details will also be sent to the email address you input, the details are very important for you to access your information later.
- Select “Continue with Cao Online Application”.
- Follow the instructions to complete ALL the required fields, then click “Next”.
- Fill the “Next of Kin” details and select “Next”.
- Search for your school in the search box, the school name will appear and you must enter the year to attend the school and the year you finish.
- Click “Next”.
- Click “Process My Application”.
A message will appear on your screen to indicate that your application has been submitted successfully. You can now proceed to pay online or pay with EasyPay.
Cao Application Via App
For the Cao Application 2022 via App process, you will first have to download Cao mobile app. You can download the app through the ‘Central Applications Office’ app, which is available for Android or Apple devices.
Download Via the Cao Website:
The CAO App is available on the following website:
1. Visit the Central Application Office website www.cao.ac.za
2. Look for your device icon and click on it to take you to the store where you will download and install the app
Download Via your app store
You can download the app from your device app store by following in steps below:
1. Open your app store and search for ‘Central Applications Office’.
2. Download and install the app
You can now proceed to apply for Cao application 2022 from the app. You can upload your supporting documents online at the CAO website after you apply online. You will see payment options at ‘Online Applications’.
APPLY TO CAO USING HARDCOPY FORM
CAO has a post-application form and Handbooks for your school ahead of the Cao application 2022 window and it must have reached your school since the end of April, you can find out about this form from your Principal and LO lecturer.
CAO Handbooks and Cao Application 2022 Forms can also be obtained from the four universities in KZN and from the DBE District Offices. It is also available in some Libraries.
Applicants can also request an application form by contacting the CAO Call Centre on 0860860226 or send a mail to [email protected] or visit the CAO office at Gate 11, Mary Thiphe Street, Glenwood to collect or deliver your CAO application form.
Applications completed through hard copy will take at least two weeks to process after the day of successful submission of your application and the application fee has been paid. CAO did not have control over how long it takes for Post Office to deliver your application form to them.
The Cao application 2022 done online is still the best way to make your Cao application 2022 form be available to CAO immediately you complete it.
No application fee or administration fee will be allowed after the registration date, it is compulsory to pay before the application closing date. Your application fee must reach Cao before the closing date to be considered.
All administration fees received after closing date will be trat a late payment and will online be considered after all those that pay on-time has be considered. All application and administration fees recive from November 1, 2022 will attract late fee of R470.00.