Application is now open for students that want to apply for the UBC International Talent Scholarships in Canada for the 2022/2023 academic session. This scholarship is opened by UBC Sauder School of Business and it is open for all international students.
UBC Sauder School of Business is inviting all eligible students to apply for the 2022/2023 scholarship. The grant was set up to improve capacity, expertise and work opportunities in the different work sectors.
This scholarship is for tertiary students at the Master’s level. The UBC Sauder School of Business is providing scholarships for students that wanted to study Master of Business.
Youth have great potential, according to the community and the UBC Sauder School of Business thinks that financial status should not affect one’s ability to obtain an education. Youth have opportunities to learn the knowledge and skills they need to participate in the economy, advance in their careers, and improve the world for all people.
It is open for students who will be meeting the admission standards and other eligibility conditions of the hosting colleges listed below for the International Talent Scholarships.
Normally, these scholarships are paid out using the following payment schedule:
- Under $1,000 – paid out entirely in one term
- $1,000 – $5,999 – paid out in two terms (equal instalments)
- $6,000 or greater – paid out over the three terms of the year (33.3% in September, 33.3% in January, and 33.4% in May)
INTERNATIONAL TALENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Masters of business
- Open to all students
- Candidates must reflect the highest standards of academic excellence.
- Applicants with an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree with a B average or the recognized equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Official TOEFL (program code: 0965) or IELTS scores. Official test scores should be received by UBC directly from the testing agency
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL TALENT SCHOLARSHIPS
Applicants are to submit their application online using the link below:
Applicants are to attach the following documents to the online application form to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Official transcripts in sealed university envelopes (plus official English translations if transcripts are not issued in English by the home university).
- Original degree certificates in sealed university envelopes
The closing date for the UBS Sauder School of Business is March 14, 2023. No late application will be accepted, all documents and applications must be submitted before the date.