Interested applicants can now proceed to apply for the British American Tobacco Internship. We will share with you the Internship details, requirements and the application link.
The British American Tobacco Internship programme is designed to help new graduates gain experience in their chosen field of study in a dynamic global organization.
Interns will work for a period of one year accomplishing and engaging in challenging tasks. Interns will be assigned coaches who will be responsible for guiding the intern to grow their skills.
BAT expect you to continuously strive for development and contribute actively to the business through your projects in the functions as defined below:
1. Strategic Planning & Insights
3. Trade Marketing & Distribution
British American Tobacco Internship Fields
BAT is recruiting interns in the following field:
- Supply chain
Below are the essential experience, skills and knowledge required by applicants:
- Recent graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Excel knowledge at an intermediate level
- Dynamic, innovative, motivated and ambitious
- Communicative, analytical and detail-oriented
- Organizational, academic, and planning skills
Manufacturing/Supply Chain/Quality and Engineering
- We expect you to have graduated from the university within the last 1 year. We are looking for someone drove, ambitious and with a zeal for learning. You will need to have excellent communication skills, complemented by a desire to affirm your abilities.
- Interested applicants will have a chance to strive for development and contribute actively to the business through various projects in the mentioned functions.
- If you have the talent and expertise to make your mark in a global organization that thrives on diversity, innovation and a commitment to helping people make the most of their abilities, send through your application!!
- You will need to have MS Office understanding (especially EXCEL experience).
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
How to apply
British American Tobacco Internship is available for the below field, to apply for this internship kindly use the links applicable to you to start your application process:
- Supply chain
The closing date for the BAT internship has not been disclosed.