Application is now open for international students to apply for the Ted Rogers School Entrance Scholarships, Ryerson University. This is an opportunity for you to study in Canada.
The management of Ted Rogers School Entrance Scholarships, Ryerson University is calling on all eligible international students to apply for the ongoing scholarship. Ryerson University commonly called Ryerson, RyeU or RU is a public university that is into research in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
RyeU has seven faculties which are:
- The Faculty of Arts
- The Faculty of Communication and Design
- The Faculty of Community Services
- The Faculty of Engineering and Architectural Science
- The Faculty of Science
- The Lincoln Alexander School of Law
- The Ted Rogers School of Management.
Why Study at Ryerson University?
Ryerson University is an institute of applied education it is popular for its excellence in teaching, curriculum relevance, and the success of its students. The university also makes scholarship opportunities available for aspirants and is strongly committed to accessibility and lifelong learning.
Ted Rogers School Entrance Scholarships- Eligibility
- Applicants must demonstrate academic excellence.
- Applicants need to submit all required documents at the time of application.
- Open to all international students
- Applicants must submit scores on English language proficiency tests. TOEFL IBT special home edition and IELTS Indicator are accepted at the moment.
Successful applicants of this bursary are eligible for $20,000. The number of awards that will be given out is 24.
Ted Rogers School Entrance Scholarships- Method of Application
You can apply online for Ryerson via OUAC or create a Ryerson Online Identity and complete the application form. You can apply for the bursary using the button below.
Application Closing date
There is no closing date for this scholarship yet.
Subscribe the latest scholarship, bursary, internship and institution news