The UJ ulink login page is a platform put in place by the University of Johannesburg for students to access materials online and other educational resources. The UJ ulink login is very important for all students of the school.
To access the UJ ulink, students must register on the portal, we will provide you with details on how to register and other information you need in this post. The platform also contains all the University of Johannesburg programs, activities, announcements and tasks in modules you register for and other learning materials.
You can use your UJ Ulink portal to access all UJ online course materials hosted on the school’s server, such materials include lectures, articles and educational videos. You will also find information like course details, about the University of Johannesburg, academic resources and contact information on the UJ login page.
The Ulink UJ is of many benefits to students as it provides access to educational materials and information anywhere and anytime. It is a digital educational environment that gives students access to access their assignments, course material, grades, and announcements.
What is a uLink login ID?
How to register via uj ulink
If you want to register for the UJ portal, kindly follow the steps below:
How do I change my ULink password?
- Login in with your ULink with your user ID and password.
- Review the challenge questions and answers.
- Click the Reset Password button.
- Input your new password and confirm it.
How do I set up my UJ email?
- Navigate to https://ulink.uj.ac.za/views/create/Create1.
- Input your student number in the field provided
- Enter your ID/Passport number.
- Click ‘continue’.
- After you are done, you will have to set up your password.
How to change ULINK password?
How to access the University of Johannesburg uj ulink student portal
Below is the step you should follow to log in to your UJ Ulink student portal:
- Visit Ulink UJ Login page through the link below. https://ulink.uj.ac.za/Default
- Input your username and password. A screen will appear upon successful login.
- If you are finding it difficult to access Ulink UJ Login then see Troubleshooting options below.
UJ Students Login Troubleshoots
- Check your CAP LOCK
- Clear browser cache and cookies.
- MAke sure you are using a stable internet connection
- Don’t use VPN.
- If you have forgotten your password, use the instruction above to reset your password.
- You can contact UJ Help Desk for further help
MY BANDWIDTH IS LOW/ MY DEVICE IS SLOW: WHAT CAN I DO?
You can use the information above to speed up your connection and save data:
- If you cannot access uLink, login as a 3rd Party user on the Blackboard using this URL uj.blackboard.com.
- You can turn off and on your WiFI again or refresh your browser.
- Download the Blackboard Learn App to aid your learning
- Try to read online or download the materials to your phone.
- Only use Chrome for Blackboard.
- Avoid using multiple devices on your connection
- Check your device storage and delete unwanted files
Resources Available on Ulink UJ Login
Congratulation if you are able to log in successfully. The UJ ulink portal will provide you with opportunities to perform some functions like registration, editing your admission form and others on your dashboard.
Also, you get access to eBooks, online classes, and many other educational resources provided by the platform.