Application is open for students to apply for the Tomorrow Trust Bursary. The application details and other information you need to apply successfully are below.
The management of Tomorrow Trust Bursary is calling on all eligible students to apply for the ongoing bursary programme. This bursary is for students completing degrees in various eligible South African institutions.
The bursary support students and help to build independent, problem-solving, conscious young adults that will contribute to the development of South African communities.
Tomorrow Trust Bursary Benefits
Below is the recipient of the benefit of this bursary will enjoy:
- Full or partial bursaries to attend a registered higher education institution covering tuition, textbooks, accommodation, food, and transport.
- On-going psycho-social and academic support with in-house Psychologists.
- Monthly workshops developing essential skills imperative for personal and professional growth
- Networking opportunities, vacation work, and work readiness experiences
- Volunteering opportunities with our Grades R – Grades 12 at Tomorrow Trust
- Belonging to a diverse community with countless opportunities to learn, grow and explore
- Lifetime Alumni membership upon graduation
Below are the eligibility requirements applicants must meet for a successful application:
- Applicants must be between 18 – 25 years of age.
- South African citizens.
- Studying towards an Undergraduate Degree, Honours Degree, or Diploma – Masters and PhD students are not eligible
- Applicants intending to study or currently studying in one of the universities below:
- University of the Witwatersrand
- University of Johannesburg
- Stellenbosch University
- University of Cape Town
- Rhodes University
- University of Pretoria
How to Apply
To apply for the Tomorrow Trust bursary kindly use the link below:
First Time Applicants: Apply here
Current University students: Apply here