Here is detailed information about the Toyota Tsusho Africa bursary 2022. You will find information on how to apply, bursary requirements, closing date and other information that will help you to apply successfully.
Toyota Tsusho is part of the Toyota Group that has over 900 subsidiaries and affiliated companies. This company offers services like engineering, site cleaning, forwarding, machinery installation, warehouse and storage.
The Toyota Tsusho Bursary is being provided by the management of the company to provide funding for students. The company was founded in 1999 and operates in 53 out of 54 African countries using the latest technology to improve the continent.
In a bid to contribute to the development of the continent, Toyota Tsusho introduced the Toyota Tsusho African Bursary to provide funding for eligible candidates and help them to achieve their dream.
This bursary is available for undergraduates, certificate and postgraduate students.
Toyota Tsusho Africa Bursary Eligible Field
The Toyota Tsusho African Bursary will offer financial assistance to students to help the less privileged and strengthen the South African labour market.
The bursary is available for students in the following fields of study:
- Accounting (BCom/Honours/Masters)
- Business Science (BCom/Honours/Masters)
- Computer Science (BSc/Honours/Masters)
- Digital Business (Undergraduate/Honours/Masters)
- Entrepreneurship (BCom/Honours/Masters)
- Environmental Science (Undergrad/Honours/Masters)
- Human Resource Management (Undergraduate/Honours/Masters)
- Information Technology (BSc/Honours/Masters)
- Legal and Risk Management (Undergraduate/Honours/Masters)
- Mechanical Engineering (BEng/Honours/Masters)
- Sales and Marketing (BCom/Honours/Masters)
- Supply Chain Management (BCom/Honours/Masters)
Toyota Tsusho will provide funds for students based on the courses each student is studying and the expenses. Recipients will be funded for one academic year but they have the opportunity to reapply for the bursary again.
Recipients of the bursary will have to take part in vacation work during holidays. This is to help them gain more experience and prepare them for the labour market.
Eligibility Criteria For Toyota Tsusho Africa Bursary
The Toyota Tsusho has limited space to accommodate applicants, which make them put some eligibility criteria in place to help them in the selection. Below are the eligibility requirements candidate must meet to be shortlisted:
- Must be a South African citizen or permanent resident
- Must have completed Matric or currently in Matric
- Must be either studying or willing to take up a full-time qualification at a recognised South African institution
- Studying or aspiring to study at a recognised South African institution
- Students in any of the above fields of study
- Must have scored at least 65% overall average in Matric
- Must have maintained a strong tertiary record throughout the studies
The bursary will be given based on merit, those with outstanding academic results will be given preference.
How to Apply For The Toyota Tsusho Africa Bursary?
If you meet the above criteria you can proceed with the application for the bursary. The application will not take more than an hour of your time. You are advised to take your time to apply for the bursary to avoid mistakes and also make sure you complete all your information to be eligible.
To apply, download and complete the application form which is in Docx format.
You are to attach the following documents with your application form. Apply a certified copy of the following documents with your application form;
- ID documents
- Matric certificate, if completed Matriculation
- Matric recent results, if currently in Matric
- Full academic record, if currently at university
- Proof of acceptance into the university (for 1st-year students) (must be on tertiary letterhead)
- Fee invoice from the university (must be on tertiary letterhead)
- ID documents of parents/spouse/guardians
- Proof of household income (payslips if employed; affidavit if unemployed; pension receipts if applicable)
Make sure you upload a scanned copy of all the documents in pdf format and email your application form together with your document to ‘email@example.com’ using this as the subject line ‘Toyota Tsusho Africa Bursary Application – Your Full Name.’
The application form for the Toyota Tsusho Africa Bursary will end on 30 November 2021. Any application submitted after this will not be accepted.
For more information on this bursary, contact Pamela Govender on her email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.