Application is now open for students that want to apply for the fully-funded Australia Government Research Training International Program. You will find the details on how to apply below to study at the University of Sydney.
All interested applicants that want to enter for a master degree and doctorate program by Research in the 2020/2021 session. The scholarship is open to all eligible students from all over the world.
This is an opportunity for students that want to pursue their master or doctorate program to study on scholarship at the University of Sydney. The University of Sydney was established in 1850 and it is a high ranking university in the world.
The university offers more than 20 undergraduate programs and over 40 postgraduate courses. It offers world-class education for students through the arts and social science faculty. You will find the details about this scholarship below.
RESEARCH TRAINING PROGRAM SCHOLARSHIP VALUE
Successful students that win this scholarship will enjoy the following benefits: free accommodation, tuition fees, a stipend that worth $27,596 per annum, travel expenses (up to $420 for Masters candidates and up to $840 for Doctoral candidates), Medical Funds, Paid maternity leave, and Research funds.
RESEARCH TRAINING PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
The scholarship will be awarded using the following criteria:
- It is open to students from all over the world and students from Australia.
- Seek to study a Master or Doctorate degree coursework in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicant must be a commencing or enrolled international postgraduate research student.
- Candidate must have an excellent academic record and research potential.
- Candidate must have been offered unconditional admission or currently enrolled in a master’s program by Research or PhD at the University of Sydney.
- Meet the entry requirements for the course applicant is applying to.
- Applicants need to submit evidence of English proficiency such as TOEFL with no less than 80 and IELTS with no less than 6.0.
RESEARCH TRAINING PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
To benefit from this scholarship, you must have been admitted into a master or doctoral degree program at the University of Sydney. After taking affirmation, students will be automatically considered for this studentship.
Below are the documents applicants must submit:
- Transcript, Passport photographs, Letter of recommendation, A resume, Supervisor acceptance letter and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
The applications process vary according to country.
Click here For more information OR leave a comment below