Application is now open for students that want to apply for the Huawei Technologies Bursary. You will find the application details and other information below.
The management of Huawei Technologies Bursary is calling on all South African students to apply for the ongoing bursary. This bursary is open to students intending to study or studying any of the courses below;
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
Huawei Technologies Bursary Requirements
Below are the requirements applicants must meet to be able to qualify for this bursary:
- South African citizen
- Students studying full time, towards any qualification on any of the above courses
- Students entering their 2nd, 3rd or final year of study, or your Honours or Masters level, in 2022
- Applicants must be studying at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
- Must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65%
- Not receiving any other sources of funding
- You must be passionate about pursuing a career in engineering and technology
- Willingness to make a difference in the Telecommunications industry
Recipients of this bursary will have access to the following:
- Registration fees
- Tuition fees
- Textbooks and stationery allowance
- Once-off laptop allowance
- Accommodation, meals and a stipend.
After graduation, bursary recipients will have to work for Huawei Technologies for the duration of years they use to collect the bursary as part of the work back contract.
How to Apply
To apply for the Huawei Technologies Bursary, applicants are to submit their application to the mail below. Only applicants that meet the above requirements can apply.
Applicants are to submit a clear copy of the following documents together with the application form:
- ID document
- Proof of University registration
- Curriculum Vitae
Full academic record including student most recent transcript.