If you want to grow your communication skills and gain experience, the EW SETA communication internship is open for you. The application details and the requirements are below.
The EW SETA communication internship is for applicants that want to improve their communication skills under a skilled mentor and also gain relevant experience.
EW SETA Communication Internship Eligibility Requirements
To apply for the EW SETA Communication Internship, applicants have to meet the following eligibility requirements:
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum Honours in Communication or B Tech in Public Relations
- No Experience Required
- Valid Code EB driver’s license.
- Development of communication content
- Social media administration
- Participation in career guidance activities
Knowledge / Competence
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Corporate communication principles and practices
- Media liaison
- Corporate social media communication
- Event administration principles and practices
- Verbal communication
- Excellent written communication
- Administrative ability
- Photography skills
- Organisational skills
- Time management skills
- Tolerance for stress and pressure
- People orientated
- Attention to detail
- Team player
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the EW SETA communication internship, applicants will have to submit their CVs with the application to [email protected].
Note: Internal applicants will be given consideration for this post.
If you want to apply online, use the link below;
The closing date for the EW SETA communication internship is the 10th of December 2021, submission after this date will not be accepted.