Dube Tradeport Bursary Application 2022 is a bursary program made available to students within the KwaZulu-Natal province by the Dube Tradeport Corporation.
Dube TradePort Corporation is a business entity owned by the KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Government and was founded in 2003. The company is responsible for the management of the Dube TradePort Special Economic Zone- which is an infrastructure project created to promote local and international trade.
ABOUT THE DUBE TRADEPORT BURSARY APPLICATION 2022 – FIELDS COVERED
Dube TradePort Corporation is inviting students to apply for the bursary funding for the 2022 academic year. Also, students residing within KwaZulu-Natal province only are eligible to apply.
Bursaries will be given for studies within these fields:
- Agriculture (Crops / Plants)
- Built Environment
- Information Technology
- Maritime Studies (Land-based)
Bursaries award will be based on these factors:
- Academic record
- Affordability level of the parent/s or guardian
- Company available budget and other relevant criteria
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DUBE TRADEPORT BURSARY APPLICATION 2022
Applicants before applying for the Dube Tradeport Bursary Application 2022 must meet the following minimum entry criteria. Candidates applications will not be considered when they refuse to meet all requirements below:
- Applicants must be South African citizens
- Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years old
- Applicants must reside within the KwaZulu-Natal province
- Applicants must have completed Matric
- Applicants must be studying towards a qualification, within one of the fields of study listed above
- Applicants must be in their second, third or fourth year of study
- Applicants must be studying at one of the following institutions: the University of KwaZulu Natal, University of Zululand, Durban University of Technology, Mangosuthu University of Technology or UNISA
- Applicants must have a strong academic record
- Applicants must have proven financial need
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE DUBE TRADEPORT BURSARY 2022
Applicants should follow these steps to apply for the Dube Tradeport Bursary 2022:
- Applications must be submitted online at Dube TradePort Bursary Application 2022
(Reference number: 194791)
- Compulsorily, submit alongside your completed application form, clear copies of the following supporting documentation. T Any missing items will lead to your application being disqualified:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record (on tertiary letterhead)
- Parent or guardian proof of income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE DUBE TRADEPORT BURSARY APPLICATION 2022
The Dube Tradeport Application 2022 closes on 31st January 2022.
Late applications will not be considered. All applications should be done before the closing date to ensure your application gets considered.
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
Kindly contact Dube Tradeport directly for any queries or information relating to this bursary application:
Telephone no: 032 814 0000
Contact page: https://www.dubetradeport.co.za/Pages/Contact
GOODLUCK with your application!