The application for BEKA Schréder Bursary South Africa is open. Apply for BEKA Schréder Bursary South Africa using the details in this article.
BEKA Schréder (Pty) Ltd was found in Namibia in the year 1978, the company relocated its head office and factory to Olifantsfontein, South Africa in the year 1981. The company partnered with Schréder, a Belgian multinational lighting company with operations in 5 continents in 2002. BEKA later became a Schréder company in 2013 which made them change their name to BEKA Schréder.
As of today, BEKA Schréder (Pty) Ltd is the leading manufacturer of Luminaires and Glass Fibre Reinforced polyester (GRP) Poles in Africa. The company provides lighting solutions within the following categories: Transit, Industry, Road and Urban, Tunnel, Sport, Campus, Ambiance and Illumination.
THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The BEKA Schréder Bursary will be awarded to undergraduate students within the following Mining related fields of study:
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain
BURSARY PROGRAMME COVERAGE
The bursary will cover the following expenses: tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, accommodation and meals (up to a maximum value of R75 000). Students will take part in vacation work or practical training each year.
DURATION: The bursary will be awarded for 1 year and student can apply for funding each year.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the bursary:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Studying OR intend to study full–time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying OR intend to study at an accredited tertiary institution
- Good academic record
- Must not be a recipient of any other bursary funding or financial assistance from another company
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
You can apply for the bursary using any of the methods below:
1) Online application using http://bit.ly/2ZIs92g
2)Download hardcopy form from BEKA Schréder Bursary Application Form
For those using the hardcopy method, applications must be submitted electronically to the email below:
While submitting make sure you insert the words “BEKA Schréder Bursary Application and your Full Name” in the email subject line.
It is compulsory for you to submit a certified copy of the following documents with your application form to be considered for the bursary:
- ID document
- Latest Matric results, if currently in Matric
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric
- Proof of acceptance to study at an accredited tertiary institution
- Proof of household income (parent’s payslips if employed/ latest audited financial statements or affidavit if self-employed
- Motivational letter stating why you deserve to be awarded the bursary
The application is open throughout the year to students.
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any query or question, please contact BEKA Schréder (Pty) Ltd directly:
Tel: 011 238 0085