The application for the Boston City Campus Bursary is now open for the 2022/2023 session. The application details and other important information will be shared below.
The Boston City Campus Bursary is calling on all eligible students to apply for the ongoing bursary. This bursary is open to students to study at any Boston City Campus or Boston Media House in South Africa
Boston City Campus was founded in 1991 and it currently has over 100 courses in Higher Certificate, Diploma, Degree, and Postgraduate Occupational courses and Short learning programmes. Boston aims to produce as many as possible graduates through its workplace.
The programme started in Finance, aiming to increase the number of black CA’s in the country. Boston City always add more course for students to benefit from in the following field of study;
- Social Science
- Human Resources
- Law, Health
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Public Relations
- Business Administration
- Logistics, and Supply Chain
- Project Management
- Digital Music
The aim of the Boston City Campus is to provide students with quality education (Education for Life). Boston’s plan is to involve in students’ live extension not just as a study partner but also as a work-life partner. The institution works in sectoral, national and local contexts with the aim of giving all students an opportunity to advance in their careers and life.
BOSTON CITY CAMPUS BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE
The Boston City Campus bursary will take care of the following student expenses: tuition fees and textbooks.
Students will have to take care of the following expenses themselves; registration fees, stationery, external examination fees, accommodation and transport.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE BOSTON CITY CAMPUS BURSARY
To apply for the Boston City Campus, all applicants must meet the following requirements. Failure to meet the requirements will make your application unsuccessful:
- Applicants must be 17 years or older
- Must have completed Matric
- Applicants studying or intending to study at a Boston City Campus or Boston Media House in South Africa (in any field), in 2022
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BOSTON CITY CAMPUS BURSARY
If you meet the above requirements, you can proceed to apply for the Boston City Bursary. Before you apply, you need to checkout the details about the Boston branches. Your Boston branch will give you instruction whether to apply in person or online.
Please do not submit any application to the Boston head office.
Applicants are expected to submit a clear copies of the following certified documents to be eligible. Failure to attach all the required documents will render your application unsuccessful:
- Identity Document
- Matric certificate (if you are a new student)
- Boston results/ academic record (if you are a returning student)
- A motivational letter on why you should be selected for the bursary
NOTES & SELECTION FOR THE BOSTON CITY CAMPUS BURSARY
- All bursary applications are evaluated by the Boston committee, which are then submitted via the branch managers through the new SAM system.
- All bursary applications are considered, and the committee aims to assist as many students as possible, in line with the budget constraints.
- Bursaries are awarded for studies at Boston City Campus and Boston Media House each year.
- Successful candidates will be contacted. If you do not receive any feedback, your application was unfortunately not successful.
- The bursary may NOT be used to cover outstanding fees.
- The bursary may NOT be transferred to a third party.
- The bursary may NOT be redeemed for cash.
- If the course fees exceed the value of the bursary award, the extra fees will be for the students’ own accounts.
- Extra terms and conditions may apply to the bursary.
- Students who are under 18 years of age, must have their enrolment endorsed by a parent or legal guardian in writing and must have written consent to register.
The closing date for the bursary are listed below:
30 November 2021: Semester A 2022 studies
30 May 2022: Semester B 2022 studies
Any application submitted after the closing date will not be accepted.
For more information about the Boston City Campus Bursary, kindly contact them directly using the link below:
The contact address for various campuses can be found here: https://www.boston.co.za/contact-us/