Apply for the2020/2021 Vice-Chancellor Scholarship for international students. Here is how to apply for the Vice-Chancellor Scholarship UK and study at Bangor University.
Bangor University is a public university in the United Kingdom, the institution receives its Royal Charter in 1885. It is one of the founding institutions of the federal University of Wales. It offers many degree programs across the undergraduate and postgraduate level. The Vice-Chancellor Scholarship aim is to provide support for students from all over the world.
The undergraduate award is valued at 50% of the Tuition Fee for Year 1, and up to £3,000 per year for Year 2 & 3. While the Postgraduate students will enjoy 50% of the tuition fee.
VICE-CHANCELLOR SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
The award will be given using the following criteria:
- All students from all over the world can apply.
- Apply to any undergraduate or postgraduate course in the university.
- Undergraduate applicants should have grades equivalent of GCE A-level A grade students
- Postgraduate applicants should have an equivalent of a UK 1st class Bachelors degree
- Meet the minimum entry requirements of the institution.
- All international students must satisfy the English Language Requirements of the university.
VICE-CHANCELLOR SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The scholarship is only open to students that are seeking admission or already admitted into Bangor University, to apply you can use the online application or UCAS at the Bangor University. After taking confirmation, access the application form and email it firstname.lastname@example.org
The application must include:
- Together with the application form, candidates must submit a cover letter, copy of passport and academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
Only applications that have been submitted to the International Office and registered on the scholarship website before May 1, 2020, will be considered.
Get more information here OR leave a comment below