Successful applicants and re-registering students of UNISA can now register for the new academic session. UNISA registration for new students and re-registering students is on-going.
If you have been given provisional admission into UNISA or a re-registering student, UNISA registration is already going on in the institution campuses. It is compulsory for UNISA new students and re-registering student to register to study through UNISA. This article contains all that you need for the registration.
UNISA REGISTRATION 2020
- Only New Applicants (new applicants & Unisa students who applied for admission to a new qualification) that have been given admission can register. To register students must be given an offer of placement from Unisa and have accepted the offer online.
- Re-registering students can register for the 2020 academic year during the relevant registration period once they have received their registration details from Unisa.
- If you want to change to an alternative qualification, please apply online for the alternative qualification.
Check that you are ready to complete & submit your registration
- I’ve selected the modules for which I want to register based on the study time I have available and the number of modules I need to pass per year / over 2 consecutive semesters.
- I’ve calculated my study fees, including miscellaneous fees, additional study material fees and the cost of my prescribed books.
- I’ve written down the exam and other registration codes I need to complete my registration.
- Read Unisa’s Student Rules.
UNISA Registration options
There are many options available for students that want to register in UNISA. The option you choose depends on you, the options are as follows;
Subscribe the latest scholarship, bursary, internship and institution news