Applicants of UNISA are to pay a non-refundable amount of R115,00 will be paid by appl UNISA applicants.
The fee is compulsory for all applicants of UNISA and it is not refundable even if you are not given admission by the school. UNISA is not collecting physical cash at their offices, you will have to pay into the University’s First National Bank Account.
Unisa Payment Method and Banking Details
Below are the details you need to pay your Unisa application fee:
You can pay Direct cash and bank deposit at any first National Bank (FNB) in South Africa:
The following are the information you need:
- You need a student number to be able to pay
- Paying for study fees, examination fees (supplementary, sick or special exam fees), exemption fees and library charges
- Make sure the deposit slip is correctly filled in as follows:
- Deposit reference: The first eight (8) block is for the student number (If the student number consists of only 7 digits, then a “0” must be filled in as the first digit of the student number) leave one block open. For study fees fill in the code number 5400374721, 3000774039 for SBL student fees, 5400374225 for library fees or 5352X74608 for Matriculation Exemption fees
- Follow the below format to fill your deposit slip correctly:
- Deposit to: Unisa Student Fees
- Deposit reference: The first eight (8) blocks are for the student number (If the student number consists of only 7 digits, then a “0” must be filled in as the first digit of the student number).
Leave one block open, then fill in the following codes, take note of the account number for what you are paying for:
- 5400374721 for study fees
- 3000774039 for SBL student fees
- 5400374225 for library fees
- 5352X74608 for matriculation exemption fees
- 5370810030 for the application fee
- 5400315164 for access cards.
- Payment will not be processed if any of the information on the deposit slip is not correct or missing and the transaction process might be delayed. The university is not responsible for any delays incurred.
- The payments will be credited to the research fees account within two ( 2) to ten ( 10) working days, if all the information on the deposit slip is correct and completely filled.
- There are no cheques approved.