Application is now open for students in Nkangla District to apply for the ongoing Nkangala District municipality Bursary.
The management of the Nkangala District Municipality Bursary is calling on all the eligible students in the district to apply for the ongoing bursary opportunity. This bursary is for students from historically disadvantaged backgrounds that want to complete their education in any South African University or FET college.
You will find the details of the bursary below, kindly read carefully to successfully apply for the bursary.
Nkangala District Municipality Bursary Eligibility
Below are the eligibility requirements student must meet to qualify for the Nkangala District Municipality Bursary:
- The bursary is only open to South African citizens residing in Nkangala District Municipality (Makhazeni, Emalahleni, Victor Khanye, Thembisile Hani, Steve Tshwete and Dr JS Moroka Local Municipality)
- FET College Students (old/new) are encouraged to apply for the bursary
- The following students will be prioritized Mining Engineering, Civil Engineering, Regional/Town Planning, IT, Engineering, Architecture and Finance.
- Proof of financial income or Sworn Affidavit ( parents or guardians shall not exceed R8000.00 jointly per month).
- Students with outstanding metric results.
How To Apply
You can apply for this bursary by downloading the Nkangala District Municipality Bursary below:
You are to attach a certified copy of the following documents to your application form:
- Proof of enrollment or acceptance at a South African educational institution
- A motivational letter from the applicant giving reasons why he or she deserves the bursary.
- Identity documents of the applicant’s parents or guardian
- Most recent academic record
- A certified South African Identity Documents of the applicants
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of parent or guardian joint earning
You can submit your application form with the required documents via mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit to any of the Six local Manucipalities Youth Offices at Nkangala district.
For more information, you can contact Mr V Maphoto on 0731009289/ 072 201 6327