Mazars Bursary Application 2022/2023 is inviting students to apply for bursaries, for the 2022 academic year. Mazars bursary application closes on 10th December 2021. Studies towards a SAICA-accredited degree (Undergraduate or Postgraduate), at a SAICA-accredited tertiary institution, are entitled to the bursaries.
Candidates who would like to pursue a career with Mazars, and are committed to their studies, deserve the bursaries. The selection of candidates will be based majorly on these two main criteria: academic performance and financial needs.
Bursary recipients will be expected to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Submission of academic results at the end of every semester to Mazars.
- Full participation in vacation work(at least one during the course of your studies).
- Complete your Articles/ SAICA TIPP Training Contract with Mazars (this will be over the course of 3 years).
- Attendance to Mazars social functions when required.
Mazars Bursary Requirements
The following minimum entry criteria must be met before candidates can apply.
N.B: Failure to meet these requirements will lead to your application not being considered.
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matriculation
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time towards a SAICA-accredited degree in 2022 (Undergraduate or Postgraduate)
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a SAICA-accredited tertiary institution
- You must have a strong academic record
- Preference will be given to EE students
How to apply Mazars Bursary Application 2022/2023
- Online applications must be done and submitted at:
Mazars Bursary Application 2022
(Reference number: MAZ211018-5)
- Applicants will be required to Register an Account before they can log in and Apply.
- Clear copies of the Submit following supporting documentation must be submitted along with your online application. N.B: Compulsorily, you must submit these documents. Incomplete or missing documents will disqualify your application. These documents are:
- ID document (certified copy).
- Full academic record, including most recent transcripts, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead).
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Motivational Letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary.