Rosebank College is one of the prestigious private institutions in South Africa, this article is for students that wish to apply to study a course in the College. This article will give you a detailed step by step instruction to apply successfully to Rosebank college.
STEP 1: OBTAIN APPLICATION FORM
There are two methods of applying to Rosebank college; you can apply online or visit a campus for assistance.
- To apply online, visit www.rosebankcollege.co.za
- Click the “Apply” button, it will appear on the top right of the Rosebank College website.
- Once you click the button, you will be taken to an online application form.
- Complete the application by putting in your details correctly and click submit to send your application.
- If you are facing any problem with applying online, you can contact them on 0861 253 276.
Note: An email address is required for applying online.
STEP 2: PAY APPLICATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE)
You can pay the application fee at any ABSA branch, the fees and bank details are provided in the fee schedule. After payment, you will have to email the proof of payment to the email address provided by the consultant or take it by hand to the nearest campus.
NB: No cash is accepted at any Rosebank campus.
STEP 3: PAY REGISTRATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE)
You can now proceed to payment of registration fee. Your registration will be confirmed one the school receives all documents and you meet the admission criteria.