Application is now open for students to apply for Cape Wools SA Bursary. The application details and other information are in this post.
The management of Cape Wools SA Bursary is calling on all eligible students to apply for an ongoing bursary.
Cape Wools SA Bursary Requirements
- The applicant must meet the admission requirements of the institution
- All academic results and reports must be submitted to CWSA as and when issued to the recipient.
- The recipient might be called for an interview, they should make themselves available to meet with CWSA when requested.
- All applicants must complete the application form provided by CWSA, and attach all the required documents.
- The applicant must complete the prescribed application form (appendix 1) and submit it to CWSA.
- The bursary must be used solely for registration, tuition fees, books and materials, compulsory contributions and accommodation provided by a registered tertiary institution.
- Documentary proof will be required to substantiate the expenditure of the amount granted in terms of this Agreement.
- CWSA reserves the right to reject an application or terminate a bursary if considered appropriate, in cases where the recipient receives funding from other bursary schemes.
- The recipient must furnish CWSA with certified copies of his/her ID and proof of permanent residence.
DURATION OF BURSARY
The bursary will be awarded annually and reviewed every six months. It is renewable if the recipient satisfies the bursary requirements and conditions.
The Cape Wools SA Bursary is awarded based on merit to qualified applicants and the CWSA decision is the final.
The following will be taken care of:
a) Registration & Tuition / course fees
b) Material fees and books
c ) Accommodation fees
The management will take into account access to funding from other bursaries. The bursary will also support practical on-farm training of up to a maximum of R20 000 per student, it will be paid to the farmer to defray costs.
The closing date for Cape Wools SA Bursary is on the 31st of October.
Contact Cape Wools
You can contact the bursary management using the information below
Cape Wools SA
P.O. Box 2191
or email to: [email protected]