Application is now open for all students that want to apply for the Department of Community Safety and Transport Management (DCSTM) 2021 Internship. All interested candidates can now proceed to apply for the Department of Community Safety and Transport Management, DCSTM Internship.
The Department of Community Safety and Transport Management (DCSTM) is providing an opportunity to all unemployed graduate that studies inline related to their core business. This internship is a 12 month program for those that qualify for the internship.
DCSTM 2021/22 INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES APPLICATION & REQUIREMENTS
It is our intention to promote representativity (race, gender, and disability) in the placement of Unemployed Youth on the said program.
POSITION: Graduate Intern
MINIMUM STIPEND: R6 083.70 pm
DURATION: 24 Months
CENTER: Head Office
A Post-Matric (Grade 12) Qualification as specified below:
Ref No. 1/ 2021 Legal Services
- Bachelor Degree/ National Diploma in Law/ Paralegal Studies
Ref No.2 20/21 Strategic Support Services (ICT)
- Bachelor Degree/ National Diploma in Information Technology/BCom Information Technology
Ref No. 3/ 2021 Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor Degree/ National Diploma in Supply Chain Management or Purchasing or Logistics or Transport Management / Public Administration
Ref No. 4/ 2021 Strategic Planning Monitoring & Evaluation
- National Diploma/Degree in Public Administration/Management
Ref No. 5/ 2021 Risk Management
- National Diploma/Degree in Risk Management/Accounting and Auditing/BCom Accounting
Ref No. 6/2021 Transport Planning and Policy Development
- National Diploma / Degree in Transport Economics/ Planning/Management
Ref No. 7/2021 Public Transport Service
- ational Diploma / Degree in Transport Economics/ Planning/Management
Ref No.8 /2021 Crime Prevention
- Bachelors Degree/National Diploma in Social Science( Developmental Studies)
Ref No. 9/2021 Monitoring & Oversight
- Bachelors Degree/National Diploma in Law/Paralegal/Policing/Criminology/Social Science
HOW TO APPLY
● Applications must be submitted on the improved Z83 (employment Application form) which must be fully completed and compulsory to be signed and dated.
Note that it is compulsory to complete all fields on the prescribed Z83 form for the applicant to be considered.
Should the applicant/s use incorrect application form for employment (Z83) approved to be utilized with effect 01 January 2021, the applicant/s will not be considered for selection purposes (disqualified).
The employment application form is obtainable at any National or Provincial Department and it is accessible on the DPSA Website. www.dpsa.gov.za.
The copies of all qualification/s required document must be originally certified which include certified copy of RSA ID document/National identity card.
A recent updated comprehensive CV with at least three (03) referees with current contact details is required; certification of qualification(s)/required documents must not be older than six (6) months.
Failure to submit or comply with the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
Should the applicant fail to submit or comply with the requested documents, or not meet the minimum requirements of the job as per the post advertised, this will result in the employment application not being considered
● All qualifications will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish this Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
● Positions requiring tertiary qualification/s must be accompanied by certified copies of academic records/transcripts(s). Candidates must indicate the number of the post/reference number and the center in their applications.
● Candidates requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their queries to the person reflected as inquiries below the post applied for. Applications should be forwarded in time to the department whose since applications received after the closing date and time indicated below will as a rule not be accepted. Faxed and emailed applications are not accepted.
● It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time, and place as determined by the department.
● The Department reserves the right not to make appointments, and correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
● All appointments will be subjected to positive qualifications verifications as well as security clearance and vetting.
● NB. Learners who have previously been in an Internship program in the Public Service will not be considered. Please direct all inquiries to Mr. G Malotane, Tel. Nr (018) 200 8279/8252 8247/8277/8449
All applications must be forwarded to the Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Community Safety & Transport Management, Private bag x19, MMABATHO 2735 Office No. 138/110/111/113,152 1st Floor, Tirelo Building, Albert Luthuli Drive Mafikeng