Eligible Fields of Study
The Western Cape Provincial Treasury Bursary is for Grade 12 learners and post- and undergraduate students interested in pursuing careers in:
- Supply Chain Management
Western Cape Provincial Treasury Bursary Requirements
The following are the requirements each applicants must meet to be eligible for this bursary:
- Be a South African citizen and reside in the Western Cape
- Be between 17 and 35 years’ old
- Obtained an average of 60% or higher for the previous year of study at high school or university
- Not a recipient of any other bursaries
- A postgraduate applicant or already obtained a B. Degree within one or more of the targeted fields of study
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply for a bursary.
How to Apply
The application for Western Cape Provincial Treasury Bursary is done online. You can apply using the link belowOnline Application
Those that have previously applied before 19 June 2021 will have to apply again to ensure your details have been captured correctly.
For questions or inquiries, you can contact the bursary directly on:
Tel: 021 483 4823 / 021 483 6127
The Western Cape Provincial Treasury Bursary open on July and close by the end of September every year.