Application is now open for the Newcastle PhD Positions for International Students in Australia 2020/2021. Here is an opportunity to study at the University of Newcastle in Australia.
This application is open for both domestic and international applicants that want to pursue a PhD degree at the University of Newcastle Australia. The University of Newcastle was found in 1965 as a public university in Australia. It offers about 175 full-time undergraduate degree program in wide ranges of subjects.
This scholarship is one of the prosperous scholarships around. The aim of the program is to support students that are willing to take a PhD degree course work.
Scholarship Worth: The winner of this scholarship will be entitled to $27,596 per year for a living allowance and tuition fee for a period of four years. Also, $1,500 is given for relocation allowance and overseas student health for international students.
NEWCASTLE PhD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Students are selected based on the following criteria:
- It is open to domestic and international students.
- A PhD degree program in totally disconnected, locally compact groups.
- The applicants must be applying to the university.
- Must have satisfied all of the requirements for admission to the degree of Bachelor with Honours Class 1 or Honours Class II, Division 1 or any other degree approved for this purpose by the Assistant Dean
- Meet the requirements for admission to the Bachelor degree in the University or any other degree course approved for this purpose by the Assistant Dean (Research Training), and
- By subsequent work and study, the applicant must have achieved a standard recognised by the Assistant Dean as equivalent to at least Honours Class II, Division 1
- Possess an Australian honours degree with Class 1 or Class 2 division
- A four-year bachelor degree including a significant research training component attained at a high standard is usually considered as equivalent to an Australian honours degree is required for international students.
- English language proficiency proof is required for candidates whose home language is not English
NEWCASTLE PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
To apply for the scholarship, students have to enrol in the PhD degree program at the University of New Castle first and download the expression of interest form which should be students will have to submit it to The University of Newcastle NIER Block C Room G30, Callaghan, NSW, 2308 AUSTRALIA
The application must include:
- Official academic transcripts
- Copy of passport as required by the university.
Only applications submitted to the International Office and registered on the scholarship website before February 29, 2020, will be considered.
Subscribe the latest scholarship, bursary, internship and institution news