This article is going to focus on Tshwane North TVET College, TNC online and offline application for 2020/2021 admission. Learn how to apply for Tshwane North TVET College admission 2020/2021.
Here is all you need to know before and while applying for Tshwane North TVET College admission for the year 2020/2021. Application is now open to all interested applicants to apply in the ongoing admission exercise of TNC College. All qualified candidates are hereby invited to take part in the admission exercise.
Check below on how to apply successfully to Tshwane North TVET College.
TSHWANE NORTH TVET COLLEGE ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
The admission application to TNC is basically online, follow the steps below to apply successfully.
Tshwane North TVET College Online Application Procedure
- You can apply online by visiting Tshwane North TVET College Online Application portal through the link as stated below. Applicants can also visit the school to book an online application session.
- You can use either your smartphone, tablet or computer to apply online via the student i-Enabler, using your PIN and student number to log on
- Applicants should apply for admission for the current level and the next level of your application
- Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees.
TSHWANE NORTH TVET COLLEGE APPLICATION FEE
The application fee is stated in the application form.
If you want your application to be processed by the college, make sure you complete your application and submit all supporting documents before the application closing date.
TSHWANE NORTH TVET COLLEGE APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
All applicants starting a new qualification are required to upload the following documents:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
NSFAS Bursary documentation (certified not older than 3 months):
- Copies of parents’/guardians’ ID’s
- Copies of ID’s of other dependents living in the same house (e.g. brothers, sisters)
- Proof of address with contact details of next of kin or responsible persons
- Copies of your latest results
- Proof of parents’ or guardians’ income
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS (IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE)
- Study Permit (valid for a duration of the study period)
- SAQA Foreign Qualifications Evaluation (www.saqa.org.za)
Tshwane North TVET College Online Application.
Click on the link below to apply online:
Subscribe the latest scholarship, bursary, internship and institution news