Application is now open for students to apply for the SASSA R350 Grants. You will see a detailed application process and other important information below.
The SASSA grants will be accepting new applicants, all previous beneficiary are expected to reapply to get the R350 grant.
How To Apply for Sassa srd Application 2022
Before you proceed with the application, applicants should make sure they are eligible for the SASSA Grant, below are the eligibility requirements:
- South African citizens/permanent residents/refugees/asylum seekers/holders of special permits
- Have no alternative source of income or financial support from any other source
- Between the ages of 18 and 60
Caregivers who do not get a grant on their own behalf are also eligible for the new award cycle.
SASSA R350 grant online application 2022
Below are the details you need to apply for the grant. You can apply using any of the following means:
- SASSA website – https://srd.sassa.gov.za
- Email – email@example.com
- WhatsApp: 082 046 8553 (send a message to this number via Whatsapp In the Whatsapp message, make sure to mention your name, surname, and ID number. After that, you’ll receive a message with instructions on how to proceed.)
- USSD line: Dial *134*7737# and follow the prompts
- GovChat: https://govchat.app/login
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/govchat.org
SASSA will cooperate with other institutions to verify the information provided by applicants, thus all applicants will be required to sign a statement and consent form.
“You only have to apply once on one channel and not many times on every channel. SASSA will only process one application received from each applicant,” said SASSA.
Required Details and Documents:
Below are the details applicants are expected to provide for the SASSA Grant:
- Identity Number or Department of Home Affairs Refugee permit number
- Name and Surname as captured in the Identity Document
- Gender and Disability
- Contact details – Cell phone number
- Residential Address
For more information, kindly contact the bursary provider or drop a message below.