Application is now open for all students that want to apply for Santum Bursary 2021.
Santam is an insurance company in South Africa that offers products that include vehicle, equipment and contents insurance. The company have branches in many countries in Southern Africa,offering service for more than a million policyholders.
Santam Bursary 2021
The application is open to students currently on their second, third or final year of undergraduate studies. Students who are planning to get an Honours degree next year on any of the following study programmes below can also apply:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Risk Management
The bursary program is going to take care of the following student expenses:
- Books and stationery
- Private accommodation or residence
Santam Bursary 2021 Requirements and Eligibility
All applicants must meet the following requirements to apply for the bursary programme:
- Be a citizen of South Africa.
- Score an average of 65% and above in their undergraduate degree or in their last examinations.
- Completed Matric.
- Study one of the field mentioned above
- Students in their second, third or final year of undergraduate studies
- Students planning to get an Honours degree next year.
- Student of a recognised public Universities in South Africa.
- Have interest in working within the industry of short-term insurance.
- They must have strong potential in academics.
How to Apply and Application Details
Below is the detailed information on how to apply for the bursary:
- On your browser, visit https://leap.ly/campaign/study-trust, login, and apply. This is the recommended application method.
- Students that did not have access to network which applies only for students in Gap year and Matric students. They can download the StudyTrust Bursary Application Form and filling it out completely.
Students that submit their application using the hardcopy can submit their application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. They can also fax their application form to 086 538 1537.
All applicants must also submit the following supporting documents for their admission application to be processed. Non-submition of any of the documents will make your application ineligible.
- ID document.
- Student in Matric student should submit their last Matric results.
- Matric certificate for those that have complete matric
- Tertiary academic record for undergraduates
- Evidence of admission to a tertiary institution.
- Passport photograph
- Curriculum Vitae
- Testimonial from a reputable Educational Official
- Proof of income of the parents, guardians or household.
- If employed, copies of wage or salary slip.
- If unemployed, an affidavit.
- If self-employed, an affidavit stating the annual income.
- Three month bank account statement
- If a business owner, a copy of the most recent audited financial statement.
- If applicable, a SASSA letter stating grants received.
- For divorced parents, a letter from the court stating the amount of child support.
- For separated parents, an affidavit from one of the parents stating the amount of child support received.
The application will close on 30th of September, 2020.
For any question or inquiry, contact Study Trust directly.
Contact Person: Mr Mthusi Morebodi (Bursary Support Manager)
Tel: 011 403 1632 / 011 403 1130
Fax: 086 567 5604