Application is now open for Netflix Postgraduate Scholarship is now available for interested South Africans.
The management of the Netflix Postgraduate Scholarship is calling on all eligible students of South Africans to apply for the ongoing scholarship.
Netflix is the most popular streaming platform with more than 209 million paid users all over the world. Netflix start assisting Black people in the film and television industry in South Africa in 2021.
The aim of the program is to promote formal qualification and training of Blacks in the film and television disciplines. This bursary is for postgraduate students at higher institutions in South Africa.
Netflix will provide a bursary for students intending to study or studying at any of the below institutions:
- University of Cape Town
- University of the Witwatersrand
- University of Johannesburg
- University of Pretoria
- Durban University of Technology
- Tshwane University of Technology
- Boston Media House
- AACA Film and Acting School
Netflix Postgraduate Scholarship Requirements:
Postgraduate students enrolled in one-year postgraduate studies in film, television, and/or audio-visual related fields
- Eligible country: South Africa
- Eligible program: Postgraduate
- Postgraduate students studying or intending to study one-year postgraduate studies in film, television, and/or audio-visual related fields at one of the institutes listed below.
- The B-BBEE Code of Conduct defines black students (Black, Coloured or Indian).
- Applicants with an undergraduate academic average of at least 60% must have been earned between 2019 and 2021.
- Students who are self-supporting
Note: Students who are benefiting from another bursary or NSFAS funding will not qualify.
How to Apply for Netflix Postgraduate Scholarship Programme
To apply for the Netflix Postgraduate Scholarship, kindly submit your application Here.
You can get more information by contacting the scholarship board.
Scholarship Closing Date:
The deadline for Netflix Postgraduate Scholarship Programme applications is October 31, 2021.