Morton and Partners Bursary South Africa 2022 is offered to studies for students towards radiography qualifications. 70 years ago, Morton and Partners were first established. Within Western Cape today, Morton and Partners are one of the largest providers of radiology imaging services, with 16 locations across the Cape Peninsula and a new branch established in Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal.
The company is one of the top providers of a wide spectrum of modern diagnostic imaging services within the radiology landscape and aims to provide its clientele with an environment that is both caring and comfortable.
Morton and Partners’ imagining services range from:
- Open and high field MRI to CT
- Bone density
- Digital mammography
- Digital X-rays.
The philosophy of Morton and Partners is rooted deep in the company’s values – it aims to provide service that is compassionate, courteous, and efficient all whilst using high-tech technology in its diagnostic radiology services.
Below are more details on Morton and Partners Bursary South Africa to guide you on your application.
ABOUT THE MORTON AND PARTNERS BURSARY SOUTH AFRICA 2022 – FIELDS COVERED
For the 2022 academic year, Morton and Partners are inviting students to apply for their bursary programme.
The bursary is available for studies towards a Radiography qualification at CPUT (Cape Peninsula University of Technology).
THE MORTON AND PARTNERS BURSARY 2022 – COVERAGE VALUE
Morton and Partners Bursary South Africa 2022 will cover the following expenses:
- Tuition fees
- Prescribed textbooks
The opportunity to engage in vacation work during the holidays will also be given to the students, thus further enhancing their skills and knowledge.
The Morton and Partners’ committee will be responsible for all decisions regarding the recipient of the award.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MORTON AND PARTNERS BURSARY 2022
Applicants before applying for the Morton and Partner bursary 2022 must meet the following minimum entry criteria:
P.S: Kindly note, failure to meet all requirements will lead to your application not being considered
- Applicants must be South African citizens or permanent residents in South Africa.
- Applicants must reside within Cape Town, Western Cape
- Applicants must be studying or intend on studying towards a Radiography qualification at CPUT.
- Applicants must possess a strong academic record.
- Applicants must be available for an interview if shortlisted
- Applicants must be able to travel to and from Morton and Partners’ various branches throughout the Western Cape (West Coast, CBD, Southern Suburbs) and Richards Bay.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE MORTON AND PARTNERS BURSARY
Applications to this bursary award can be submitted either online or via mail:
Online at: Morton and Partners Bursary Application 2022
Via email: email@example.com
(Insert the words “Morton and Partners Bursary Application 2022” in the email subject line).
Applicants must submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation while applying:
P.S: Compulsorily, all of these documents must be submitted. Any missing items will lead to your application being disqualified.
- ID Document (certified copy)
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter to support your application
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Most recent academic results/ record (certified copy)
- CPUT acceptance letter for 2022 studies (1st-year students only)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE MORTON AND PARTNERS BURSARY
Morton and Partners Bursary South Africa 2022 closes on 31st January 2022.
Candidates should kindly note, late applications will not be considered. Applications should be done before the closing date to ensure your application gets considered.
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries or further info related to this bursary programme, kindly contact Morton and Partners directly via:
Telephone no: 021 425 3100