Rosebank College is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (The IIE), the institution is registered as a private higher education institute with the Department of Higher Education and Training. The college offers a variety of IIE Degrees, IIE Diplomas and IIE Higher Certificates both full-time, part-time and online learning programme.
It is necessary for all applicants to have an idea of courses offered by Rosebank College before they apply online. The list of courses offered at Rosebank College has been listed in this article for applicants. You can also check our article on how to apply to Rosebank College.
If you have need any other information about Rosebank College do well to check through this site or drop a comment to let us assist you. Here are the official list of courses offered at Rosebank College.
LIST OF UNDERGRADUATE COURSES OFFERED AT ROSEBANK COLLEGE
Here is the list of courses you can apply to study as an undergraduate at Rosebank College:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
- Bachelor of IT in Business Systems
- Bachelor of Education in Intermediate Phase Teaching
- Bachelor of Education in Foundation Phase Teaching
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Higher Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Higher Certificate in Business Management
- Higher Certificate in Event Management
- Higher Certificate in Construction and Engineering Drafting
- Higher Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Higher Certificate in Human Resource Practices
- Higher Certificate in IT in Support Services
- Higher Certificate in Office Administration
- Diploma in Commerce in Marketing Management
- Diploma in IT in Software Development
- Diploma in IT Management
- Diploma in IT in Network Management
- Diploma in Computer Based Graphics Development
- Diploma in Public Relations
Any course that is not listed above are not offered by the school.
Subscribe the latest scholarship, bursary, internship and institution news