This is a guide for students applying for admission to King Hintsa TVET College. It contains the details on both the online application process and hard copy application for the 2020/2021 academic session. Here are the details on the King Hintsa TVET College admission application.
This article is going to contain all the information on King Hintsa TVET College Application form and admission requirements for all certificate and Diploma Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year. The admission is open to all students that meet the college admission requirements.
King Hintsa TVET COLLEGE ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
You can apply to King Hintsa TVET College using the online application process and the hard copy process. Whichever you choose, this article will assist to apply successfully.
King Hintsa TVET College Online Application
- You can visit the King Hintsa TVET College Online Application portal using the link below to track the application anywhere and anytime.
- Upload all the required documents so that it can be processed for admission.
- Pay all the necessary fees.
King Hintsa TVET College Manual Application (hardcopy)
UPLOAD SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION
All first-time applicants and King Hintsa TVET College students starting a new qualification will have to submit supporting documents before they can be considered for admission. Applicants are to submit the documents before the admission closing date. No candidate will be given admission if this is not done.
King Hintsa TVET College does not provide scanners or electronic devices for applicants. Please scan and upload your documents to an electronic device before starting the application process.
KING HINTSA TVET COLLEGE APPLICATION FEE
You will see the application fee in the form.
KING HINTSA TVET COLLEGE APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Applicants are to upload the following documents:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Most recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
In addition to the above documents, international students are to upload the following:
- Study Permit (valid for duration of study period)
- SAQA Foreign Qualifications Evaluation (www.saqa.org.za)
King Sabata Dalindyebo King Hintsa TVET College Online Application Forms
You can apply online for King Hintsa TVET College admission you can Download an application form here
Subscribe the latest scholarship, bursary, internship and institution news