Application is now open for students that want to apply for the Kantey and Templer Bursary. Here is the application details, requirements, eligibility and closing date.
The Kantey & Templer Bursary Program is available for students in the following fields of study:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
The scholarship covers the following student expenses:
- Tuition fees
- Study materials and textbooks allowance
- Accommodation allowance (in exceptional cases)
Kantey & Templer Bursary 2022 Requirements and Eligibility
Below are the requirements for the bursary application:
- South Africa.
- Completed Matric
- Currently studying any of the fields of study mentioned above.
- Student of a University of Technology or University in South Africa
- Preference will be given to students who have completed their 1st year of study but 1st-year students.
- Preference also goes to students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds.
NOTE: If the documents aren’t complete, the application will be ineligible. Interested applicants may submit their applications through:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 021 419 6774
Kantey & Templer (Pty) Ltd
P O Box 3132
Cape Town, 8000
The closing date for the Kantey and Templer Bursary is 30 September 2021. Any application submitted after the closing date is not eligible.
Address: 119 Hertzog Boulevard, Foreshore, Cape Town
Telephone Number: 027 21 405 9600