Application is now open for students to apply for the INSETA Bursary 2022. The bursary application details, requirements and other important information.
The INSETA bursary is open for outstanding South African students in the eligible fields of study below. This bursary will provide funding for you to help you with your academic-related expenses.
INSETA Bursary Value
This bursary is going to take care of student tuition fees, accommodation and prescribed textbooks.
The bursary is open to students studying any of the following field;
- BCom or BAdmin (Insurance, Risk, Finance, Investments, Accounting, Economics)
- Financial Planning (Loss Adjustor)
- Marketing Information Technology
- Data Science/Data Analyst
- Law Degrees which have either Financial Planning; Insurance; or Pension Fund specialisations
- Postgraduate, Honours studies in the above areas
INSETA Bursary Eligibility Criteria
2. Must be 35 years and younger.
3. Must be unemployed (an internship does not count as employment).
4. Must have an aggregate of 60% and above in your previous year study.
5. Must be a student of a recognised university in South Africa
7. Must not be a recipient of other funding
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this bursary, you will have to download the application form below and fill it completely;
Attach the following documents with your application form;
- Application form
- Certified copy of ID
- Proof of registration
- Official Academic transcript for senior students and certified copy of matric certificate for first-year student
The closing date for this bursary is November 30 2021, late applications will not be accepted.