Applications are now open for applicants to apply for the Hodgkin House Accommodation International Scholarships in the UK for the years 2022/2023. The UWE Bristol in the United Kingdom is presently accepting applications for interested applicants.
The educational fund is open to all eligible outstanding full-time postgraduate students from Uganda, Kenya, or Tanzania, regardless of nationality or residence. This bursary will provide recipients with a single room in Hodgkin House, Clifton, as well as internet, water, and energy expenses.
The University of the West of England has always been at the forefront of providing quality education and improving students’ lives. It is one of the largest higher education institutions in the South West of England. It is the home to around 27,000 students, with 4,000 international students from 140 countries.
The Scholarships are one of the world’s most renowned awards. The program’s goal is to build a global network of future leaders dedicated to making the world a better place.
HODGKIN HOUSE ACCOMMODATION SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for the Hodgkin House Accommodation Scholarship, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Open to students from Uganda, Kenya, or Tanzania nationality and domicile.
- Ready to take part in any Postgraduate degree coursework in any subject area offered by the university.
- Must hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Must be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Ugandan, Kenyan, or Tanzanian nationality and be Ugandan, Kenyan, or Tanzanian domiciled
- Applicants must declare details of any sponsorship or scholarship secured or applied for in the past
- Provide official transcript
- Provide an up-to-date CV.
- Students must have completed an undergraduate degree with honours.
At UWE Bristol, all international students must demonstrate confirmation of English language proficiency. The test will be administered in the same structure and scoring system as the IELTS test, with listening, reading, writing, and speaking being tested.
How to apply
To apply for the Hodgkin House Accommodation Scholarship, kindly fill out an online application form at the UWE Bristol using the link below.
Applicants are expected to submit a clear copies of the following documents. Failure to submit the documents will render your application unsuccessful. Below are the documents:
- Original academic records from high school/ CV,
- Other supporting documentation.
Terms and conditions
- A student can only receive one scholarship from the University of the West of England. If you meet the requirements for more than one scholarship, you will be given the scholarship that will benefit you the most.
- You will be notified in writing if you have been awarded a scholarship. The scholarship award letter will include all of the scholarship’s terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, this scholarship is not renewable after the first year.
- Unless otherwise stated, all scholarships are non-deferable. If you are offered a scholarship and then choose to defer your enrollment, the scholarship offer will be withdrawn, and you will have to reapply or wait until the following year to be considered for the scholarship.
The closing date for the Hodgkin House Accommodation Scholarship is 31 May 2022, no application will be accepted after the application closing date.