The application portal is now open to students that want to apply for the Global Leader Scholarship at Korea University Graduate School, This is an opportunity to study at a world-class research-oriented university.
Korea University is a private research university in South Korea, it is ranked as the 69th top university in the world. Its aim is to contribute to Korean education to meet global standards.
The Global Leader Scholarship at Korea University Graduate School will be given to students based on merit and language proficiency. Applicants that score a minimum of 4.0 on a scale of 4.5 and have excellent language test scores are eligible for the scholarship. This scholarship will take care of applicants tuition fees.
The Korean University has an excellent infrastructure and other educational equipment to make teaching and learning easy for students. It has an excellent research infrastructure and programmes that provide experiment-based education to improve student research abilities.
Application Deadline: The application for the Korea University Graduate School is between 7th March to 18th March 2022.
The beneficiary of the scholarship will be given free tuition fees education at the Korean University.
Scholarship Brief Description
- University or Organization: Korea University
- Department: Graduate School
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea.
Korea University Graduate School Eligibility
To be eligible for the Global Leaders Scholarship at Korea University Graduate School, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- It is open to all international students
- Applicants can apply to any programme at the Korean University Graduate School
- The applicants must have a cumulative GPA from the previous (latest) school of 4.0 or higher (out of 4.5), 3.83 or higher (out of 4.3), 3.57 or higher (out of 4.0), or 90 or higher (out of 100)
- The applicants must meet the English language requirements.
- The applicants must receive a recommendation from the department and permission from the Dean of the KU Graduate School.
- A CGPA greater than or equal to 90 or 4.0.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (iBT) 90 or higher (My Best Score accepted)
- New TEPS 386 or higher
- Academic IELTS 7.0 or higher
- TOPIK level 6
How to Apply
To apply for the Global Leader Scholarship at Korea University Graduate School, applicants are to follow the steps below:
- The application for the scholarship is done online. On your browser login to the university portal and apply.
- Fill the online application form correctly with your information and upload the following supporting documents:
- Recommendation letter
- Academic transcripts
- Bachelor degree
- Financial records
- Photocopy of passport
- Identity proof
Use the link below to apply for the Global Leader Scholarship at Korean University.