Here is all the information you need on the Elangeni TVET College online and hardcopy application form 2020/2021. This article will guide you on how to apply successfully into the college and provide you with the links for hardcopy and online application.
The management of Elangeni TVET College has commenced the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. This article is going to contain the details on Elangeni TVET College application form and the admission requirements for the college diploma and undergraduate courses.
All eligible students are invited to apply for the institution admission. Check the Elangeni college admission requirements before you proceed with the online or hardcopy admission application.
ELANGENI TVET COLLEGE ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Students of this college are to pre-enrol for the following academic year at the end of each year for the annual programme. Evidence of payment of a non-refundable application fee must be attached to your application form. Applicants should also present a certified copy of their ID and latest school report or certificate for enrolment.
Elangeni TVET College Online Application Procedure
- You can apply for the college admission online by visiting the Central Applications Office (CAO) Online Application portal through the link below in order to track your application anywhere and anytime OR Visit the Campus to book an online application/placement assessment session.
- You can apply ONLINE through your smartphone/tablet/computer via the student i-Enabler, using your PIN and student number to log on
- Applicants must apply for admission for the current and next level of their application (e.g students currently enrolled for BM N4 must apply for admission to BM N5 and BM N4)
- Upload all the required documents as specified on the form.
- Pay the registration fees so that the administrative department can process your application.
UPLOAD SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION
All students starting a new qualification must submit all the supporting documents required by the college for your application to be processed. All the documents must be submitted before the closing date of the application form, any document submitted later will not be processed. The documents are to be scanned and upload to an electronic device.
ELANGENI TVET COLLEGE APPLICATION FEE
The amount you will be paying for the application fee is on the application form. Make sure you attach the evidence of payment with the application form.
ELANGENI TVET COLLEGE APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Below are the documents all applicants must submit together with the application form for their application to be processed:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document
- Latest Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements not more than 3 months old
In addition to the above documents, international students are to attach the following:
- A Study Permit that is valid for the duration of the study period
- SAQA Foreign Qualifications Evaluation (www.saqa.org.za)
- International Passport
Elangeni TVET College Online Application.
To apply for the admission, use the link below: