The application for the Bond University Scholarship for international students to study in Australia is now open.
Bond University offers for students with outstanding performance that want to study a bachelor’s degree in their University. The International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are awarded to students based on their academic performance. This is a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
Bond University offers scholarships for international students starting an undergraduate program with them every semester.
Who Can Apply For Bond University Scholarship
- Open to all international students
- Students Currently completing high school, Completed high school and applying for undergraduate studies
- Students that want to study any of the following courses; Actuarial Science, Architecture and Built Environment, Business and Commerce, Communication and Creative Media, Health Sciences, Hotel and Tourism, International Relations and Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Psychology and Counselling, Sport
To be considered, applicants must meet up with the following requirements:
- Obtain and submit a completely filled Bond University Online Application Form to apply for your chosen program. Students applying for medical courses are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Students with high academic excellence in the top percentile from their high school qualification (for example, IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, minimum ATAR of 96) or equivalent.
- Obtain, complete and submit the International Student Scholarship Application Form (PDF) before the scholarship application closing date relevant to the chosen starting semester.
- Not an undergraduate student at Bond University.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
- Must comply with Bond’s general scholarship terms and conditions
- The student must maintain a minimum average of 65% or better in their program
- Enrolled on a full-time basis
- Participate in promotional activities arranged by the University.Note: The award cannot be transferred nor redeemed for cash. Acceptance of the award implies agreement to meet these obligations.
Successful applicants of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship will get a 50% tuition fees remission for their chosen course of study.
HOW TO APPLY
Before applying for the scholarship, applicants must have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form.
After submitting an application form to the University, you can apply for the scholarship using the International Student Scholarship Application Form (PDF). Fill the document completely with your information and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the relevant application closing date.
Below is the application closing dates, all application form must be submitted before the closing date.
- 22 November 2020 for students commencing in the January 2021 semester.
- 12 February 2021 for students commencing in the May 2021 Semester.
- 11 June 2021 for students commencing in the September 2021 Semester.
- 15 October 2021 for students commencing in the January 2022 Semester.
After the scholarship application form has closed, Bond University will select successful applicants on a competitive and merit-based. Each applicant’s academic achievements will be reviewed using the academic results from their home country and supporting statement submitted.
An incomplete application form will not be considered for the award, make sure you fill your application form completely with the right information. Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application after a month of the closing date.