The application for PPC Bursary South Africa is open all year round for interested applicants. Interested applicant should read this article carefully to know how to apply for PPC BUrsary successfully.
PPC LTD South Africa was found in 1892 as “De Eerste Cement Fabrieken Beperkt”, the company is one of the supplier of cement and related product in the country. PPC Ltd has a production capacity of 11.5 million tonnes of cement annually, it has produced cement used for many constructions works and famous landmark within South Africa.
The company did not only have cement factories in South Africa, but it also has a total of 11 cement factories in Botswana, Rwanda, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, DR Congo including South Africa. In the ready-mix sector, PPC Ltd can boast of 26 batches plants across in Mozambique and South Africa. PPC materials business includes the following: Pronto Readymix; Safika Cement and 3Q Mahuma Concrete.
It also has the biggest aggregate production capacity in South Africa, at their Gauteng based Mooiplaas aggregates quarry. PPC Lime, which is also part of the PPC group, is among the biggest producers of lime in the southern hemisphere.
PPC BURSARY PROGRAMME FIELD
The PPC bursary will be awarded to students within the following Mining related fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- (as well as Environmentally-oriented degrees)
PPC BURSARY COVERAGE
PPC offers full bursary that will cover the following study-related expenses: tuition fees, accommodation and meals.
After graduation, students will be required to work for PPC (depending on availability within the company) for an equal duration of time as the bursary awarded.
Applicants must meet the following requirement before they can be eligible for PPC bursary:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Reside around areas where the mine operates
- Must have completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Studying or willing to study within one of the above fields of study
- Studying or willing to study full-time program at a recognised University or in the University of Technology in South Africa
- Meet the field of study minimum entry requirements for admission at a tertiary institution.
- Engineering, Geology and Science degree students: must have achieved a minimum of level 6 for Mathematics and Science in Matric
- A prove of financial need
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
You can apply using the online method or the hardcopy method.
1) To apply online visit: https://careerwise.co.za/applications/registrations//
You have to register an account on the site before you can apply. The promo code to be used is F2018)
2) You can also use the hardcopy method by downloading PPC Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
PPC BURSARY REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
You are to submit the following documents with your online application at the required field or attach it to your application form if you are using the hardcopy method.
- ID document (certified copy)
- A passport size photograph
- Grade 11 final results for current Matric students
- Matric certificate for those that complete matric
- Proof of admission into a tertiary institution
- Full academic record to date (current tertiary students)
PPC BURSARY ADDRESS TO SUBMIT FORM TO
Those that apply using hardcopy are to submit their form to one of the following address:
1) Email: email@example.com
2) Fax: 086 609 7183
Career Wise (Pty) Ltd
PO Box 30632
There is no closing date for PPC Bursary, it is open all year round to students.
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any query, please contact Career Wise directly:
Tel: 086 100 8777 / 086 100 7787
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com