Application is now open for students to apply for the Dentsu SA bursary for eligible students. The application details and other information you need for a successful application are in this post.
The Dentsu SA Bursary is providing funds for the students of South Africa. This bursary application form is currently out and it is advisable for interested candidates to apply on time.
Only students in the following field of study can apply for the Dentsu Bursary
- Digital marketing
- Journalism, multimedia
- Graphic and web design
- Computer science
- Human resources
- Brand communications
- Data sciences
- Art direction
- Copywriting and strategy.
Dentsu SA Bursary Application Requirements
Below are the Dentsu SA Bursary application requirements, applicants must meet all the requirements applicable to them to benefit from this bursary;
- Reside in Johannesburg or Cape Town, South Africa
- Applicants must currently be in their second year and/or upwards in the eligible field of study above.
- Outstanding academic results
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- And lastly, have a burning passion for their field of study and have unstoppable ambition and diligence
How to Apply
Applicants are to fill the Dentsu SA bursary application form and then attach a certified copy of all the supporting documents in the application form;
- The transcripts for complete years of tertiary studies
- Invoice / Pro forma invoice from the institution confirming costs of the course
- South African ID
- Motivation letter
- Picture of yourself
Please note, it is compulsory to attach all the documents requested to qualify for this bursary. Also, you cannot save the application form for later while applying. make sure you apply when you have time and have all the required documents available.
The closing date for the Dentsu SA Bursary is on the 31st of October 2021.
For more information, you can contact the bursary directly.