The application for Amazon Bursary is now open to all eligible South Africa students.
Amazon is a technology company in America that is located in Seattle, Washington. The company was established in 1994. This multinational company render their services in e-commerce, digital streaming, cloud computing and artificial intelligence. It’s one of the biggest company withe many employee capacity in the USA and one of the Top Four” technology companies together with Facebook, Apple and Google.
The bursary is open to students in the following field of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
The Amazon Recruitment Bursary will take care of the following student expenses:
- Stationery and books
- A personal computer
Recipients after completing their programmes will be considered for a position in the Amazon graduate development programme in Cape Town, South Africa.
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
The following are the requirements for the bursary:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Students in Matric OR completed Matriculation
- Students studying or want to study any of the courses listed above.
- Students in Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science marks of 75% and above
- First-year tertiary students with an average of 70% and above
- Applicants must be willing to commit to working for Amazon for the number of years they received the fund.
- Willing to participate in vacation work and training opportunities at Amazon.
- From a previously disadvantaged background
How to Apply and Application Details
The bursary application is done online. You need to click here and register an account before you “Log in” to apply for the bursary. Alternatively, you can proceed for the application using StudyTrust Offical Website.
Applicants must submit a scanned certified copy of the following documents together with their application form.
- ID document
- Matric latest results, if you’re currently in matric.
- Matric certificate, if completed matric
- Full tertiary academic record, for students currently at tertiary level
Note: All applicants must submit all the above documents for them to be considered for the bursary.
The Amazon Recruitment Bursary application process usually starts on 01 April and closes on 30 September annually.
You can contact the bursary board using any of the following means listed above:
Post: Private Bag X16 Braamfontein, 2017
Address: 10B Clamart Road Richmond Johannesburg, 2092
Tel: 011 482-1501 / 011 403-1632
Fax: 086 567-5604 / 086-563-7495
Email: applications@StudyTrust.org.za /firstname.lastname@example.org