Application is now open for students to apply for the Afrimat Bursary. You will find the application process and other vital information in this post.
Afrimat Bursary aim is to provide funding opportunities for students of South Africa. This bursary is for outstanding students that have a passion for the Mechanical Engineering field.
Afrimat Contracting International (Pty) Ltd has the following bursaries available in Mbombela.
Afrimat Bursary Requirements
Below are the requirements students that want to apply for the bursary need to meet:
- Must be a South Africa citizen
- Completed matric
- Studying towards a Mechanical Engineering qualification (N1-N6)
- Students from Victor Khanye Manucipality, Mpumalanga
- Studying at a recognised higher institution
- Preference will be given to students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds and designated group
How to apply
Using the subject line (Afrimat Bursary Application follow by Your Name)
To apply for this bursary, applicants must provide the following documents in the mail that will be sent to the bursary management;
The closing date for the Afrimat Bursary is 30 November 2021
You can contact Afrimat for any inquiry or question using the following details:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +27 21 917 8840