Application is now open for the Absa BMI Bursary 2022 for grade 12 students. All interested students can process to apply for the bursary, application details can be found below.
Each year Absa BMI selects a handful of talented top performers and provides them with financial support enabling them to complete their education and potentially pursuing a career with us on qualifying.
The Absa Basic Mathematics and Informatics (BMI) bursary is for grade 12 students who have enrolled in any of the four qualifications below:
- Actuarial Sciences
- Quantitative Risk Management
- Business Analytics/Data Science
- Financial Mathematics
Benefits: This program covers Tuition, Registration, Accommodation, Laptop & Text Books.
HOW TO APPLY for ABSA BMI BURSARY
- The candidate must be a South African Citizen with a barcoded ID
- A minimum of 70% in Mathematics and English in Grade 11.
Supporting documents required:
- Motivational letter, where motivation is given on why the bursary should be awarded to the candidate (no longer than 1 page)
- Grade 11 results (and most recent Matric results if available), and
- The candidate must have applied for and admitted into the BMI program at NWU (or intending to apply).